Exuma Park Rules & Regulations
Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park is a NO TAKE ZONE: no fishing, conching, shelling or lobstering - nothing living or dead may be removed from within the boundries of Exuma Park.
There are fines and confiscation of vessels for poaching violations.
Click to Report Poaching to the Park Warden.
Follow these two simple rules and you will have a safe and enjoyable visit to Exuma Park
On the Cays: Take Only Photos - Leave Only Footprints
In the Sea: Take Only Photos - Leave Only Bubbles
Exuma Park Regulations:
- Trash disposal is not available within Exuma park - please take out everything you bring into Exuma Park.
- Please pick up trash you may see on the trails or beaches and ask Park HQ for disposal instructions.
- Anchoring is not permitted in the mooring fields, on coral reefs and certain other designated areas within Exuma Park.
- All vessels (including dinghies & jet skis) must operate at idle speed in any mooring field or anchorage.
- Jet skies are required to stay at least 300 yeards off any moored or anchored vessel.
- The north tidal creek on Shroud Cay is a strict Idle Speed/No Wake Zone. Motorized vessels are prohibited from entering any of the other tidal creeks in Shroud Cay.
- Pets are resticted to beaches only - No pets permitted on trails or in the brush (See Pet Policy)
- Open fires and fireworks are not permitted in Exuma Park
Coordinates of Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park Boundaries
In Degrees / Minutes / Seconds
||Lat 24 deg 30' 37 " N
||Long 76 deg 52' 37"W
||Lat 24 deg 35' 30" N
||Long 76 deg 45' 50" W
||Lat 24 deg 18' 37" N
||Long 76 deg 28' 47" W
||Lat 24 deg 14' 25" N
||Long 76 deg 36' 02" W