Exuma Park Trail Guidelines
Exuma Park is managed to preserve and maintain the delicate ecological balance between native species.
These guidelines are designed to protect this unique and beautiful environment and to protect you.
- Stay on marked trails. Wandering off the trail will disturb and destroy parts of the habitat you came to see. Many of the trails are over rocky and rough terrain. Good walking shoes are recommended.
- Collecting or disturbing natural features, plants, rocks/shells, cultural or archaeological resources is prohibited. Please do not disturb termite mounds.
- Please do not litter. If you see litter, please pick it up and bring it to the office or give it to a member of the staff.
- Respect the needs of wildlife for undisturbed territory. Trail use may be restricted during certain times of the year to minimize disturbance of wildlife.
- Resist the temptation to feed wildlife (this includes fish). Feeding wildlife can alter their migration, feeding habits, and reproduction levels, resulting in unnatural behavior, population structure and species composition.
Thank you for helping us continue to preserve the natural beauty and resources of The Bahamas.
Warderwick Wells Trial Guide